I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Fun!

A couple years ago we started letting the kids sleep on the futons in the game room on the weekends.  We had no idea this would become one of their FAVORITE traditions.  They call it “Futon Night”.  I get asked by Sawyer almost every day: “Is tonight Futon Night??!” They look forward to staying up a little later than normal and watching a movie.  I love to see them all together creating fun memories.  It’s also nice to just send them upstairs without having to go through the usual drawn-out nighttime routine.  Win-Win!

IMG_5884

The kids got to have a sleepover with their friends, the Muller boys.  We all played an intense game of Sardines with the lights out.  I have to admit, I even got a little creeped out searching the dark house for the hidden kids.  So fun!

IMG_5885

IMG_5886

IMG_5887

IMG_5888

IMG_5889

IMG_5890

IMG_5891

We went to Brunswick’s Bowlopolis Party again this year.  It is the best deal ever – FREE!  Kids get free shoe rental, pizza, ice cream, a drink & bowling for two hours.  Awesome!

IMG_5893

IMG_5894

IMG_5905

IMG_5895

 IMG_5896 IMG_5897

 IMG_5898 IMG_5899

IMG_5900 IMG_5904

IMG_5902 IMG_5906

IMG_5903 

IMG_5907 IMG_5908

IMG_5909 IMG_5910

IMG_5912

IMG_5913

IMG_5920

 IMG_5914 IMG_5915

IMG_5916 IMG_5922

IMG_5923 IMG_5925

No comments:

Post a Comment