I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Spring Break 2011

We took a fun trip to Santa Monica & Anaheim for Spring Break.  The kids and I played at the hotel, went to the beach, and checked out the Anaheim Museum while Greg had meetings with his customers in the area.  He was able to join us for the last half of the week for a family day at Knott’s Berry Farm.  Clint & Kristin came too, so the kids had lots of fun with their cousins.  Now that our kids are older & taller, rides at theme parks are a blast.  I love our family get-aways!

   IMG_0259

IMG_0261 - Copy

IMG_0268 - Copy IMG_0269 - Copy

IMG_0273 - Copy IMG_0275 - Copy

 IMG_0276 - Copy IMG_0279

     IMG_0285 

IMG_0298 IMG_0300

  IMG_0313

 IMG_5155

IMG_5158 IMG_5159

IMG_5161

IMG_5166 

IMG_5169 

IMG_5171

IMG_5173

IMG_5174

IMG_5176

     IMG_5178

IMG_5180

IMG_5182

No comments:

Post a Comment