I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Girl Night!!!

One of the advantages of being the only girl in the family is getting mom’s FULL attention when the boys are gone on the Fathers & Sons outing.  I remember LOVING this when I was a little girl.  We started out with pedicures, did a little shopping, got some ice cream, and then had grandma, aunts, & cousins over to make crafts, eat treats, & do facials.

    IMG_0428

 IMG_0430 IMG_0432

 IMG_0434 IMG_0438

 IMG_0440IMG_0436

IMG_0444

IMG_0446

IMG_0447

Love that girl!

Oh, yeah… the boys had fun, too.  They did their own Fathers & Sons outing with the cousins and uncles at Lake Pleasant.  Sawyer got to go this year for the first time. I wasn’t there, but I’m sure there was lots of poking sticks in the fire, throwing rocks, and crude/rude boy stuff going on.  They loved it!

IMG_5291

IMG_5296 - Copy

IMG_5300IMG_5302

IMG_5316 IMG_5317

IMG_5318 IMG_5319

IMG_5322 IMG_5323

IMG_5324 IMG_5325

IMG_5326

IMG_5330 IMG_5363 - Copy

IMG_5372

No comments:

Post a Comment