We discovered that we LOVE Durango! I’m sure it would be a blast to come skiing here in the winter time, but it’s so much fun in the summer, too. It’s only a 7-hour drive away, and such a change from what we are used to. We definitely plan on making another trip back here.
This was our first time river rafting. What a blast! Our guide kept us busy paddling since the water level was low, but it was fun to be so involved. Everyone agrees that this was the highlight of the whole trip.
The last thing we did before heading home was to ride the Alpine Slide at Durango Mountain Resort. The ski lift up the mountain was just as much fun as the slide. We wished we could have stayed there all day, but were only able to ride the slide once.
It was a GREAT vacation! It seems strange to be able to travel without strollers, diaper bags, and port-a-cribs. My family is growing too fast!!! But I do have to admit that I am LOVING the stage we are at right now. Traveling is SO much easier and there are so many more possibilities of what we can do together. I can’t wait for our next adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment