I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Memorial Day 2011!

We decided to try camping at Lake Pleasant for Memorial Day weekend.  I have a love/hate relationship with camping.  We always end up with some great memories, the kids LOVE it, and for the most part it’s lots of fun, but it seems like something crazy always happens, and we ALWAYS end up with a flat air mattress in the middle of the night.  This trip was no different.  We actually witnessed a terrible accident with a very sad ending and had to give statements to detectives. Crazy! On our last night a freak cold front moved in, and we were FREEZING!  This NEVER happens in May/June.

IMG_5387

IMG_5392

IMG_5396

IMG_5399 IMG_5400

IMG_5406 IMG_5409

IMG_5412 IMG_5413

IMG_5414 IMG_5415

IMG_5417 IMG_5419

The cold front did make for one of the most BEAUTIFUL days on the lake.  We had glassy water and pretty much the whole place to ourselves for the entire morning.  Everyone got their fill of wakeboarding, knee boarding & tubing.  So, yeah, I think I will try camping again.  It was fun!

IMG_5422

IMG_5459

IMG_5493

IMG_5468 

IMG_5565

IMG_5626

IMG_5642

IMG_5651

IMG_5713

IMG_5721 

IMG_5714

IMG_5794

IMG_5824

IMG_5823 

IMG_5825

IMG_5866

IMG_5867

IMG_5868

IMG_5870 

IMG_5878

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go April! What a fun time. But I agree with you about the camping... I don't really like it but then I'm always glad we did it. hmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete