I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Fun!!!

I can’t believe October is already over and the Holiday season is sneaking up on us!  Luckily, we were able to fit in several of our family’s favorite Fall traditions.  We couldn’t miss the Demolition Derby at the State Fair.  This is something I remember going to with my brothers when I was little.  I don’t know what it is about watching cars crash into each other, but the kids LOVED it!  Everyone screamed and cheered for their favorite car.  What a crack up!  The kids all got to pick their three free rides from the Read 4 Rides program and share a giant bag of cotton candy.  We all left smelling like dirt, car exhaust, and barn animals.  Gotta love the fair.

IMG_0142

IMG_0136 - Copy

IMG_0134 - CopyIMG_0137

We also were able to go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze.    It felt like we had taken a road trip out of town, but we were only just a few miles south at the Tolmachoff Farm. There was a nice breeze, so it kinda felt like Fall (low 80’s is Fall-ish, right?).  Sawyer & Camryn loved petting the baby chicks, pigs, & goats.  

IMG_4117 

IMG_4074 - Copy IMG_4076

IMG_4077 - Copy IMG_4078 

IMG_4080 - Copy IMG_4081

IMG_4082 IMG_4085

IMG_4087

IMG_4089

IMG_4091

IMG_4096

IMG_4100 IMG_4104

IMG_4107 IMG_4109

IMG_4112

IMG_4115 IMG_4116 IMG_4120

Brady & Carter led us through the corn maze in record time. 

IMG_4126 IMG_4128

IMG_4130

IMG_4133

IMG_4134  IMG_4136 

IMG_4138 IMG_4139

IMG_4145 IMG_4146 IMG_4147 

IMG_4150 

IMG_4153 

IMG_4156 IMG_4158 

IMG_4160 IMG_4161

The kids had a blast on these awesome four-wheel  bikes.  We have got to get one of these!

IMG_4174

IMG_4177

IMG_4184

IMG_4191

IMG_4193 IMG_4194

Fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment