I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy B-Day Sawyer Boy!

I can’t believe my baby is THREE!  He is growing up WAY too fast.  He passed right through the Two’s with hardly a hint of being terrible.  He has such an easy-going, sweet personality.  I love that I get to have him home with me for almost three more years before he starts school.  He is such a little smarty pants.   He already knows all of his colors (in English & Spanish!), can count to 10 (English & Spanish too!), knows all his letters & sounds, and constantly amazes us with his computer and DS skills.

IMG_4523 

The only thing Sawyer wanted for his birthday was “Chuck-E-Cheeses”, so that’s what we did.  We had just a small party with our kids and Grandma Hunt.  He had a blast!

IMG_4533 IMG_4535

IMG_4542 IMG_4544

IMG_4539

IMG_4545

IMG_4561

IMG_4578

IMG_4573 IMG_4583

IMG_4593 IMG_4594

By the end of the day, he was exhausted.  He crawled up on my lap and asked if he could sleep on my shoulder.  Ahhhhh, he’s still my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment