I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snow Trip!

One of the things I LOVE about where we live is that we we are just a short one-and-a-half-hour drive from the mountains.  We took a quick road trip up north for the afternoon to see the snow.   It sure is fun to play in, but I’m so glad we don’t have to live in it every day.  I’m totally happy with our 60-degree winters!

 IMG_5067

IMG_5071

IMG_5078

The little ones weren’t as excited as the rest of us to play in the snow.  Just a few minutes after we spent all of the time getting them bundled up, they begged to just get back in the car to play – whatever!  The big boys and Greg had fun throwing snowballs and sledding down a small hill we found.  We actually had snow flurries at our house two different times this winter.  Crazy!

IMG_5068  IMG_5070 

IMG_5072 

IMG_5074

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you have 60 degree winters, but you also have 115 degree summers - blech!

    ReplyDelete