I have been talking about starting a blog for over a year, and I finally DID IT! It is SO overwhelming thinking of all of the things we have done in the past few months that I should have blogged about, so I’ve decided to just post a couple of slide shows of our amazing summer and then start posting in the present. I’m so excited to be able to document with words and pictures all of the memories that I want to save FOREVER. Wish me luck!!!
SUMMER AT THE LAKE!!!
SUMMER BIRTHDAYS!!!
CAMPIN’ WITH COUSINS!!!
DANCE CLASS!!!
BACK TO SCHOOL!!!









You guys HAVE had a great summer! I'm a bit sad it's over... but SO anxious for cooler weather. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I'm so proud of you. It's about time you started your blog. Can't wait to keep up with it.
ReplyDeleteFinally! Now all the other cousins need to blog too!
ReplyDelete